Monday, August 24, 2009

Theives, Cant killem...... wait, why not?

What is the matter with people these days? I get it, I understand that everybody is in hard times now and in self preservation mode. You'd think that there would be some sort of code though. Why would someone break into a suburban with a military police sticker on the back. Car seats in side and steal. Radio, I can somewhat understand. Somewhat.... Upon futher investigation the only things that we can tell that are missing are 2 things. A IPOD adapter thing, and my sons fishing pole. They went through the entire suburban. Left all the quarters ect... Rifled through all the compartments and only stole those 2 things. 

I just cant understand why people would do such a thing. I still kind of thought we were in a decent neighborhood. However this is the 3rd or 4th time in less then 2 years.  When you find yourself in a decent neighborhood with somewhat cheap housing. You MAY want to rethink it.  Where we live theres somthing like 50K+ in this little area. The majority of them are all renters. Me included. However with that also comes a lower standard. People have no self respect. No care in the world. Trash the area and just flat out couldnt care less.  

Personally, im on a mission. Do what I need to do so within 5 years, I am paying a mortage instead of rent. That gives me PLENTY of time to do several things. Repair credit where needed. Save MORE for a down payment. Find that PERFECT spot to raise a family of 6. Good schools, neighbors, decent jobs. Preferbly in a decent state. LOL Need to find that perfect spot to plant roots.

Any Ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment